April 7, 2015
We have completed our Cash Flow Verification service by adding two new endpoints: Load Historic Transactions for Account and Load Historic Transactions for Account (with MFA Answers). We also added support for paging and sorting of transactions in two new endpoints: Get Customer Transactions v2 and Get Customer Account Transactions v2. The v1 versions of these endpoints are now deprecated.
This is a premium endpoint. Connect to the account's financial institution and load up to two years of historic transactions for the account.
Send MFA answers for an earlier challenge during loading of historic transactions.
Get all transactions available for this customer within the given date range, across all accounts. This endpoint supports paging and sorting by transactionDate, with a maximum of 1000 transactions per request.
Get all transactions available for this customer account within the given date range. This endpoint supports paging and sorting by transactionDate, with a maximum of 1000 transactions per request.
- Added new field <instructions> to the loginField record, returned from Get Institution Login Form.
- Added detailed documentation for all endpoints available through our API.
- Renamed endpoint Create Aggregation Support Ticket to Escalate Aggregation Error, to better communicate intended usage of the endpoint. The syntax and usage of this endpoint has not changed.
A reminder of changes partners should make in their code:
To be removed from the API after August 2015:
- Partner Authentication v1 -- Use Partner Authentication v2 instead.
- Modify Partner Secret v1 -- Use Modify Partner Secret v2 instead.
- Add Customer -- Use one of Add Testing Customer, Add Active Customer, or Add Temporary Customer instead.
To be removed from the API after January 2016:
- Get Customer Transactions v1 -- Use Get Customer Transactions v2 instead.
- Get Customer Account Transactions v1 -- Use Get Customer Account Transactions v2 instead.