July 9, 2015
Transaction records now include a <type> field when the institution itself provides a transaction type value. Documentation of supported transaction types is here.
- The endpoint Get Institutions was returning the wrong value for the Content-Type header when the comprehensive list of all institutions was returned. This endpoint now returns Content-Type: application/xml for all responses.
- The limit of 10 testing accounts per testing customer was not being calculated correctly if some accounts used MFA.
- Various services would occasionally experience execution delays of 90 seconds or more as a large list was reloaded into a memory cache. The cache has been redesigned to eliminate these delays.
A reminder of changes partners should make in their code:
To be removed from the API after August 2015:
- Partner Authentication v1 -- Use Partner Authentication v2 instead.
- Modify Partner Secret v1 -- Use Modify Partner Secret v2 instead.
- Add Customer -- Use Add Testing Customer or Add Active Customer instead.
To be removed from the API after January 2016:
- Get Customer Transactions v1 -- Use Get Customer Transactions v2 instead.
- Get Customer Account Transactions v1 -- Use Get Customer Account Transactions v2 instead.